LED Suspension with an original design to give a unique visual experience: aeronautic aluminium body both for a more efficient warmth dissipation and for a longer product life. A PMMA LGP Mitsubishi professional optics for a more uniform lighting surface and a softer light.
Upwards and downwards lighting: upwards lighting for a decorative and atmosphere lighting, downwards lighting for a comfortable lighting of working places. They can be installed in continuous row with the adequate junction elements (to be ordered separately).
Dimmable integrated driver DALI PUSH
Emergency power supply kits
from 1 hour to 3 hours continuous operations to be ordered separately
Cookies are packages of information sent by a web server (e.g. the site) to the user's Internet browser, automatically stored by the user on the computer and automatically sent back to the server each time the site is accessed.
By default, almost all web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies.
Cookies can typically be installed:
- directly by the owner and/or manager of the website (so-called first party cookies);
- by persons responsible for the website visited by the user (so-called third party cookies). Unless otherwise specified, please note that these cookies fall under the direct and exclusive responsibility of the operator. Further information on privacy and their use can be found directly on the websites of the respective operators.
This website may use, also in combination with each other, the following types of cookies classified according to the indications of the Privacy Guarantor and the Opinions issued in Europe by the Working Group pursuant to art. 29 of the GDPR:
- Session, are the cookies that are not permanently stored on the user's computer and are deleted when the browser is closed, are strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site avoiding the use of other computer techniques potentially prejudicial to the confidentiality of navigation of users.
- Persistent are the cookies that remain stored on the hard disk of the computer until they expire or are deleted by the users/visitors. Through persistent cookies, visitors who access the site (or any other users who use the same computer) are automatically recognized each time they visit. Visitors can set their computer's browser to accept/refuse all cookies or to display a warning whenever a cookie is offered, in order to assess whether to accept it or not. The user can, however, change the default configuration and disable cookies (i.e. block them permanently), setting the highest level of protection.
- Technical, are the cookies used to authenticate, to take advantage of multimedia content such as flash player or to allow the choice of language of navigation. In general, therefore, it is not necessary to obtain the user's prior and informed consent. Cookies are also used to statistically analyze accesses / visits to the site only if used exclusively for statistical purposes and through the collection of information in aggregate form.
- Analitycs, are the cookies used to collect and analyze statistical information about accesses/visits to the website. In some cases, associated with other information such as credentials entered for access to restricted areas (your e-mail address and password), may be used to profile you (personal habits, sites visited, content downloaded, types of interactions, etc.).
Lighthin S.r.l. will install on its device and, in particular, in its browser or allow third parties to install certain cookies that are necessary to acquire anonymous and aggregate statistical information relating to its navigation on the pages of the Lighthin S.r.l. website.
If you wish, you can also manage cookies directly via your browser settings. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the site of Lighthin S.r.l. For this reason, you should periodically visit this page to review your preferences.
For more information and support you can also visit the help page specific to the web browser you are using:
The possible entry into force of new sector regulations, as well as the constant review and updating of user services, may entail the need to modify the terms and conditions described in this Policy. It is therefore possible that this document may change over time. We therefore invite you to periodically consult this page.
We will post any changes to this Policy on this page and, if the changes are material, we will notify you with a more visible notice.
Previous versions of this Policy will, in any case, be archived for review.
You can read our cookies and our privacy settings in detail on our privacy page.